Vannie Kaap is expanding.....alwee! This growth means that from time to time our staff team has to increase to accommodate our varied needs.
We are currently looking for an experienced admin/customer-services ninja turtle to work out of our fulfillment unit in Woodstock. This is a permanent position. Own transport is preferable but not a must.
You would be responsible for the day to day admin duties of our VK fulfilment centre and handle customer services for our online store.
Customer Services Duties:
- Manage incoming calls and emails from customers
- Identify and assess customer needs to achieve satisfaction
- Provide accurate and complete information using the correct tools
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customers
- Handle customer complaints, provide solutions and alternatives within time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions and process documents
- Follow VK communication procedures, policies and guidelines
- Delegate customer service duties to casual/temp clerks
- Manage all admin tasks of fulfilment unit and online store
- Communicate with relevant suppliers
- Issue and follow-up of invoices
- Delegate admin duties to casual/temp admin clerks
Hours and Pay?
- Full Training provided
- Working hours are 8:30am to 4:30pm Monday to Friday
- Competitive pay rates
- Staff discount on all VK merchandise
- Proven experience in a Customer Services environment
- Strong telephone handling skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel etc)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage time effectively
- Quick learner and team player
4 things we look for in VK staff:
- Integrity (No skelme gedagtes)
- Work ethic (No lui-broeke, complainers or skinne-bekke)
- Consistency (To dala is easy; to keep dalaring, dai is waarie ding ruk)
- Love (If you don't love excellent service, challenges and VK, then this job is not for you)
- Don't apply if you are not serious about working...and working vrek hard.
- Don't apply for someone else without their express permission or knowledge.
- You are responsible for getting to and from work; if you know you cannot commit to the working hours or location; asseblief tog, moetie apply nie...Shoprite soek mense)
How do I apply?
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and put Ninja Turtle in the Subject line.
Closing date: 31/10/19
Due to the high volume of applications received, if you have not heard back from us please consider your application unsuccessful at this moment.